Saturday 4 September 2010

Seek and Ye Shall Not Find Me!




Well, the weekend is upon us and so inspiration came for a new blog topic.

I would like to complain to everyone at www.thedreambag.co.uk

Let me ask you this question. Have you seen me? Have you seen how cute I am? Look at my picture, I don’t think you can deny my cuteness?

Now have a look on our website www.thedreambag.co.uk

Do you see me? Check every page, search until your heart is content.
I will answer for you. No, you cannot see me. As I am not there.
My brother, Jose is there. But I'm not. I smell favouritism.

I'm going to address my absence at this weeks’ team brief. I will bet my last babycino with extra froth & a side order of biscotti that I will be on that website in all my smiley glory before the end of 2010! AND I want a piece of modelling our new range, let me tell you! I wont be settling for sitting in the background in an older range! Oh no!

I shall not take this lying down (but look quite good lying down in my new Farmyard Friends 2.5 tog Dream Bag)

Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Feisty love and Baby Kisses
VV
xx
(soon to be model of www.thedreambag.co.uk )_

No comments:

Post a Comment