Tuesday 7 September 2010

That Back to School Feeling



My big bro, Jose, went back to school today. It feels like he has been off school forever and I cried A LOT when he left this morning. He has moved up to the big boy’s school today and he looks so smart in his uniform doesn't he? I was one proud little sister this morning!

I was concerned that my bro was going to oversleep this morning, so I woke mama at 4am just to make sure they got to school on time. We had a chat and a cuddle and then I was fit for nothing at 6am so I had to go back to sleep, but luckily mama had her alarm set for 715, when I was rudely awakened from my slumber.

Don't tell anyone but I’m secretly glad I don’t go to school. I get to go to work at www.thedreambag.co.uk at least once a week with mama and create some havoc by shouting a lot and eating all their biscuits! I only get to go on days when she hasn’t abandoned me to that place called nursery. She leaves me there 2 mornings per week.

Hmmm speaking of nursery.....

Mama says it’s important for me to play with the babes there, but I just shout a lot until she comes back. The ladies that play with me at nursery tell mama they don’t know how she copes with me. Ha! I show them who’s boss for sure! I like it though as mama always takes me to the park on the way home from nursery. Before I really enjoy the swings I do a few of those pretend breathy sobs, so she thinks I’ve been really upset. She still keeps taking me though. I think I’ll have to rethink my strategy before Friday morning…..

So what’s my news from work?
Well, we are getting a new range of products in early 2011. Some items to co-ordinate with the current range of sleeping bags. I have been busy testing these for my mama and I love them so much I am hesitant to let mama have them back to test them further! More news and pictures about these items as soon as I have it. It’s a good job I can’t talk as I would be telling everyone I know about the products and then I would be in a LOT of trouble with mama!

I had better go, I’m a sucker for a good baked potato and by the smell of things there is one here with my name on it!

Until next time,
Love
VV xx

No comments:

Post a Comment