Thursday 2 September 2010

Our New Editor



Hi
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Violet – Most people call me VV, Miss V or if they are being cheeky Violetti-Spaghetti. I’m 15 months old and my mama and daddy run The Dream Bag with the help of Matty, Lex and Ben’s mammy "Alison", Lucas’ mum "Ambre" and Cerys, Michael, Luke and Graces’ mum "Andrea".

My brother Joseph (“Jose”) and I have used The Dream Bag since we weighed in at 10lbs. Of course we didn’t have much choice initially, but now we both love The Dream Bag so much.

I will be offering my outlook on the world, reporting my news and submitting pearls of wisdom here every week. So here is this weeks pearl….

LET US CHOOSE PARENTS!

Bring the power of choice and freedom of speech (or my case babble) back to the munchkins.

Let me explain. For MONTHS mama has been putting me to bed in either Little Flowers or Daisy Daisy. Now she is inflicting HER choice on ME. Surely the choice should be mine? So after 3 weeks of mooing, oinking and baaaaing, yesterday mama FINALLY got the message. And now I am getting a 2.5 tog farmyard friends bag ready for winter! What do we have to do to show these people what we want?

Who will join me come the kiddie revolution?

That’s all for this week, folks. I have a busy day ahead. I have books to read, toys to play with, music to dance to. I gotta go and get the strawberries from the fridge whilst mama isn’t looking……

Until next time
Love and sloppy kisses
Miss VV
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment