Saturday 3 July 2010

About Me : Alison Brown, IT Manager

Whilst I am telling the readers out there about the different products and special offers we have here at Dream Company, it is sometimes nice to read something different.

On our About Us page, it (hopefully) amusingly states "Wonderfully creative designer. Designs all our websites, customised cards and stationery. Alison has a penchant for silly handbags with children's characters on. She also has a fabulous pair of shiny, red shoes. Hardest working person in Wales." - that was written by our MD, Maria.

Ah, she is funny. I now have to tell you about my handbags. I have two bags - one lovely lilac thinnish sort of bag with Tigger attached by the zip end and a bigger one that is blue, that I make use of as a changing bag, with Winnie The Pooh attached to it (both to be found at your local Argos store). She thinks the fact I have these, is hilarious and I am very glad to be the source of much amusement. I love my bags!

I coveted my most gorgeous patent red shoes from Clarks, and I lovingly window shopped them every day on the school run for months and months. I was subsequently very lucky to have gotten them as a birthday gift from a lovely friend. Bliss! I am very thankful, I don't want a lot in life, but those called to me. I am a bit of a tomboy, so a big "I want those shoes" wish is very rare.


The last bit that she wrote, well, I try my best and that is all anyone can do, I suppose. I have three gorgeous children (Ben, Lexie and Matty) and a job that I love (I am not just saying that because I am writing on their blog you know) and they all keep me out of mischief! I love designing a new look for the websites or developing a new birth announcement card or a christening invitation and sometimes you can even find me on our website chat facility (I am very shy) trying to offer advice as to which card design would be best to buy.

Anyway, enough about me, come and visit us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment